1. Open the FreeFlight 6 app and tap on your name in the lower-right hand section of the app.
2. Tap on Flight services.
3. Tap on Skyward.
4. Enter your Skyward credentials then tap CONNECT.
5. Select the Org you'd like to sync your flights into then tap CONTINUE.
6. On the next screen you can confirm everything looks correct. Tap on the arrow in the upper-left hand corner to return to the Flight services page.
7. On the Flight Services screen you'll see now that your account has been connected to Skyward. Tap on the arrow in the upper-left hand corner to return to your Parrot profile.