For a video tutorial related to this content, please click here.
The Skyward Dashboard is your 10,000 ft view of your organization. The dashboard shows your organization’s most recent activity as well as high-level information. You can also quickly view statistics such as logged flights & operations, personnel, and aircraft information.
Features and Functions
The dashboard comprises the information panel, organization usage statistics, Skyward Badge, recent activity panels, and the document library.
- The Information Panel shows your organization’s contact information and the Organization Profile you can use with the Pilot Finder.
- The email for the current owner is automatically displayed, but the avatar image and other fields may be edited by clicking the pencil icon below the head and shoulders image.
- The Organization Usage Statistics provide a picture of how your organization is using the Skyward platform, and how often you're flying. It's a great way to get a top-down view of UAS operations across your company or business unit.
- The Skyward Badge provides the total hours of all the logged flights and pilot historical hours in your organization. Pilots have the option to include historical (pre-Skyward) flight hours when they set up their individual accounts. If you remove a pilot from your organization, historical hours will also be removed. All the flights they logged within your organization will persist.
- The Operations panel displays upcoming and recent operations for quick action. Click / Tap the three dots to see all operations or to start planning.
- The Document Library panel allows you to upload documents to your library or select documents from your library to attach at the organization level. Business subscribers receive a monthly custom activity report in their document library.